Sarah Seven The luxurious Life of Abigail Sterling Fall 2018 Trunk Show at Ceremony Boston
Rue de Seine Moonlight Magic Collection Launch & Trunk Show at Ceremony Boston Oct 27 - 29
Romantique by Claire Pettibone Pop-up Trunk Show at Ceremony Boston Sept 26 - Oct 1
The Romantics Part II Bride by Sarah Seven Collection Launch at Ceremony Boston
- GREAT BRIDES GIVE GREAT GIFTS -
Join the SHJ team at Ceremony to hand-make personalized gifts for your Bridal Party!
- You'll imprint sterling silver with your own unique messages to your bridal party + hand-fabricate colorful tassels with the Sophie Hughes team of jewelers from Ore (25$ per necklace)
- Bridal accessory styling consultations with the Ceremony team
- Mini-makeovers from Make-up by Tracy
- Cocktails + cupcakes (courtesy of Sweet cupcakes) for you, from us!
- 10% off Ceremony Accessories + Sophie Hughes purchases for the evening
Drop in anytime from 5:30pm-8:00pm
Need some last minute finishing touches for your wedding day look?
Want a pro's advice on hair styling with accessories?
Always wondered what it looks like up here but aren't ready for a formal appointment?
Grab your tribe because this event is for you...
Thursday, May 18th
5:30PM - 7:30PM
53 River St. Beacon Hill
Mini Hair & Make-up trials with our neighbors Zena Rose Salon
Cake & Cocktails
Goodies & Giveaways
+ 10% off all accessories purchases (veils, too)
Kindly RSVP to let us know you'll be stopping by: email@example.com
Join us for a private preview of
Romantique by Claire Pettibone 2018
ONE DAY ONLY
Preview, try, and be the first to order
gowns from the designer's brand new collection
and get a one-on-one styling session with Claire Pettibone's team
EMAIL or CALL for appointments:
857-277-1669 // firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR ANNUAL SAMPLE SALE IS HERE!
Perfect for last-minute planners, brides with a tight budget, or for finding a one-of-a-kind reception dress.
JANUARY 28 + JANUARY 29
10AM - 5PM
UP TO 80% OFF BRIDAL GOWNS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES
ALL DRESSES UNDER $1500 // MANY $500 - $1000
Here are answers to some commonly asked Sample Sale questions & also some helpful shopping tips!:
1. There is NO PRE-BOOKING available for this event - which means that all clients will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis. At certain times during the weekend, you might find a wait at the door.
2. This sale includes mostly FLOOR SAMPLES which are bridal size 8's and 10's. Generally these dresses are a good fit for brides street size 6, 8 & 10 depending on the dress. If you are a much smaller or bigger size than this, we hope you'll schedule a bridal appointment with us at another time as we have plenty of beautiful made-to-order options for you.
3. This event is NOT recommended for first time shoppers or brides early-on in their dress search. If this applies to you, consider scheduling a bridal appointment with us, so we can roll out the red carpet and give you a full tour of our collections and services.
4. There will be 2 fitting rooms available, but we will also have an optional communal space for try-on's. Consider dressing for quick changes and bringing undergarments like adhesive or strapless/backless bras and nude underwear. To respect the privacy of other brides, please leave all brothers, fathers, uncles and other male friends at home (or just at Tatte or Pete's Coffee around the corner).
5. Be ready to go for it! These dresses are priced to sell and there is only ONE of each style available. Which all is to say, be prepared to make a purchasing decision if you find something you love. For some this means taking a last look at another dress you are considering before you come in, bringing your #1 style advisor with you to the sale, or even having a family member on standby for an emergency Facetime call. All purchases are "AS IS" and FINAL SALE.
6. Yes! We will have a selection of veils, jewelry and shoes included as part of this sale.
7. Payment is required in full at the time of purchase. There are no layaway or hold options. Credit Card or Cash only, please.